The amount of the retirement pension is based on the following data:
- The Fund’s Rules applicable at the time you joined
- Reference salary
- Years of membership (including purchases)
- Reduction factor in the event of incomplete contributions
A retirement pension is paid until the last day of the month of the beneficiary’s death.
- If you joined the Fund on or before 31 December 2011:
- 2% of your final reference salary x years of membership x reduction factor for incomplete contributions (if relevant)
- If you joined the Fund on or after 1 January 2012:
- 1.85% of the average of your last 36 months' reference salaries x years of membership x reduction factor for incomplete contributions (if relevant)
Benefits are paid monthly in Swiss francs into a personal bank account in Switzerland between 6 and 8 of the month.