Anyone opting for a deferred retirement pension becomes a beneficiary of the Fund.
The amount is based on the following data:
- The Fund’s Rules applicable at the time you joined
- Reference salary
- Years of membership (including purchases)
- Reduction factor in the event of incomplete contributions
A deferred retirement pension is payable when you reach the applicable retirement age or the age at which you have elected to take an anticipated retirement pension.
- If you joined the Fund on or before 31 December 2011:
- 2% of your final reference salary x years of membership x reduction factor for incomplete contributions (if relevant)
- If you joined the Fund on or after 1 January 2012:
- 1.85% of the average of your last 36 months' reference salaries x years of membership x reduction factor for incomplete contributions (if relevant)